Tuesday, December 10, 2013

TEOTWAWK? How about not!

I don't believe in "The end of the world as we know it".  I mean, sure there could be a rouge asteroid or something that wipes out the earth, but a social collapse, pandemic, earth quake taking out man? I can't see it.   Now I'm sure this sounds funny coming from a self proclaimed prepper, but I have a firm belief that mankind has a natural affinity to organization and a social group.  I don't believe we will revert to wild animals, but rather will rise from the ashes of whatever apocalyptic event may be around the corner and grow together.

So, how does this believe effect my prepping?  It doesn't effect it,  it is the key linch pin to my prepping.  I prep to survive through the "dark days" so that i can be here to contribute to the rebirth of society.  I don't need to prep to live forever in some off the grid cave. Just until the crisis subsides. My plan it to BE a cornerstone, put my shoulder to the wheel and push the load that brings society back. Prepping is my lifeboat, not a desert island, and I will find shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment